BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My latest discovery: 6pm.com

...  So, I am quite sure that this site is not a new discovery to so many of you fashionistas out there, but I just stumbled across it a few days ago.  I think it is absolutely wonderful and totally blogworthy.  The denim on there is pretty "last season", but who cares!  There really isn't a whole lot of difference (if any difference at all) in this season and last season, plus the prices are AMAZING!  There are also a lot of other great items such as shirts, shoes, handbags, etc.  I am truly in LOVE with this site and can totally see myself becoming a regular shopper here.

Remember the address:  http://www.6pm.com/ ...  and bookmark it!  You won't regret giving it a try!  Post a comment to me and let me know what you found! :)

0 comments: